At First Baptist our desire is for all people to Experience Life in Christ by being Rooted, Growing, and Fruitful. Rooted – In Christ & His Word. Growing – In Christ & His Body. Fruitful – In Christ & His Mission. To achieve this, our Church’s ministry schedule is striving to be fully focused on three parts; structured so that fully participating individuals move into deeper, authentic relationships with each other and with their Savior.
Sunday Morning Worship
Unified church family gathers to celebrate the glory of the Godhead as well as the grace-gift of intense community we have enjoyed between Sundays
A deeper, more personal level of interaction and fellowship that equips, teaches and trains with a level of application and accountability.
Growth Groups – (Coming in Fall of 2017)
A smaller group format which creates an opportunity for the most intimate fellowship and discipleship; paving the way for authentic relationships of genuine Fellowship, Mutual Care, Accountability & the ministry of the Spirit. Visit our Growth Group Page.
In addition to these three core ministry components, we also offer additional events and activities throughout the year, such as:
- Bible Studies – Several short-term studies are offered to increase our knowledge and application of God’s word
- Weekly concentrated time of prayer for our church and community
- Men’s and women’s activities are opportunities for fun and fellowship
- Opportunities to participate in local outreach and missions’ projects
- Care ministries: visitation, prayer, cards and flowers to let members know they are thought of and loved
- Conferences and retreats